Honda Grom banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked-up this bad boy on 09/11/13! Already put on a Tidy Tail and the Michelin Pilot Power Pure SCs, which are great so far. Exhaust and side mirrors will be next. I was 5th in line. Haven't seen any other locals sign-up on this board yet, but I'm looking for some riding buddies in the area so hit me up. :redgrom: I am loving this bike so far. So much fun to ride around town! Ride safe!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Looks good. Enjoy it and welcome to the site.

·
Registered
677 Posts
welcome! cant wait to buy those tires. hoping they will make her feel a little better in the twisties

·
Registered
681 Posts
Welcome to the site ... Hope to see more of the build allot of great options daily ( it seems)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Just picked-up this bad boy on 09/11/13! Already put on a Tidy Tail and the Michelin Pilot Power Pure SCs, which are great so far. Exhaust and side mirrors will be next. I was 5th in line. Haven't seen any other locals sign-up on this board yet, but I'm looking for some riding buddies in the area so hit me up. :redgrom: I am loving this bike so far. So much fun to ride around town! Ride safe!

Mine should come in this week. As per Darrin at NY Honda Yamaha, Im number 7. But he is only getting 4. However, some people seem to be stepping back on the deal as he hasnt been able to get a hold of them. I get a definite answer by Wednesday. If not, I may just buy a ruckus, or bite the bullet on the CBR 500R.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts