Honda Grom banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my cnc airbox cover today and my grills for the tank sides, look great but lost one of the grills within 15 minutes of taken her for a ride in the sunshine, if you order them, they come with the tiniest thinnest sticky back foam to attach it to the tank, its crap and should be wider, if you buy, use silicone or glue to bond it on better or at least, wider stickier tape, that's over 40 pounds I have just lost on some roadside so take heed at my words, I don't like being the guinea pig for parts as I cant afford to buy stuff that break or fall apart, but lesson learned and I hope you listen to my words, other than that they look great!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Looks good. Thanks Dezzie. I doubt I will go with the air box cover but I am almost for sure going to add the grills..... with good tape.:wink:

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
decorative only to my surprise but I like it so its staying, next thing is maybe carbon bits from tyga, wasn't to sure before as sometimes it looks tacky and has been done to death, had a graphics scheme in mind and would prefer body coloured, but rethinking my strategy, carbon front mudguard, tailpiece, undertank trim in high gloss, maybe a bellypan in white, then red graphics of some sort or repsol the lot! p.s, bikerbits are replacing my missing side trim that disappeared, very good service and a prompt reply to my worries, I shall use you again!

·
Registered
942 Posts
how high is the handle bar? i've been tring to gage it from pictures. but may as well ask you guys and gals that already have the bike...

·
Registered
232 Posts
silicone sealant is really the best way to go for the covers. Sticking to a greasy plastic surface with double sided is a bit risky. Definitely would recommend using it with our carbon side grilles.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts