Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spoke to and emailed finbro about getting the 6 hole injector but correspondence has been hit or miss. Anyone know how long it generally takes getting a part from them. I was told I can pay and get on the invoice for the next package from overseas. I just have not paid yet as I have not been told how to and when I could expect delivery. Anyone have experience ordering from them?

Or another place I can get the 6 hole injector they sell with spacers and wire adapter? Believe it's the cbr150 injector.

Thanks

·
Registered
636 Posts
Get it from yuminashi website. I got the 10 hole from them no problems on transaction and decent time frame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Get it from yuminashi website. I got the 10 hole from them no problems on transaction and decent time frame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You know which one I'll need... Too be the same as the 6 hole I need? Which type and what not... Also how long did yours take to come in if you don't mind me asking? What are you running the ten hole in?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

This the one I'll need? This one says I'll need a different manifold. The one from finbro was gonna come with a wire adapter And spacers. To fit since it was supposedly Shorter and smaller.

·
Registered
83 Posts
HM Racing Parts - $69+shipping here. Arrived to me in 7 days.

What I found odd about this was I was also having issues talking with Franco, increased delays, etc. Ended up buying from those guys instead, but what I got was just a direct mail package from Awirut in Thailand. So many middlemen I guess.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HM Racing Parts - $69+shipping here. Arrived to me in 7 days.

What I found odd about this was I was also having issues talking with Franco, increased delays, etc. Ended up buying from those guys instead, but what I got was just a direct mail package from Awirut in Thailand. So many middlemen I guess.
This one is just the injector? What about the harness and spacers

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Just got my 6 hole from finbro, ended up making my own spacer as i didnt like the lil spacers he provided. Note that the plastic capture cap provided is a stock one but has been slightly bored out for the larger top side of the injector.

That stated it took like 1.5 months to get the injector from franco.

BUT DAMN MY GROM RIPS now!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Here's what the plug is looking like. Koso af meter reads rich for the most part. But the plug don't seem like that's the case... At least not to me

·
Registered
8,240 Posts
Just got my 6 hole from finbro, ended up making my own spacer as i didnt like the lil spacers he provided. Note that the plastic capture cap provided is a stock one but has been slightly bored out for the larger top side of the injector.

That stated it took like 1.5 months to get the injector from franco.

BUT DAMN MY GROM RIPS now!
hopefully you got the Finbro 6 hole that had the adapter loom cable for the USA wire harness

It's the yell/org 2 wire cable for the F/I

what spacers

hopefully you also got the bigger dia fuel line

what bigger I/D fuel line

honda replacement fuel line bigger ID

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Got this installed.... And bike was running great. Still had the Ejk on the bike but in diagnostic mode so wasn't supposed to make changes. Finbro ECM on my koso 4v. Chimera Intake.

AF meter was running 12-13s so I removed the Ejk fully from the bike. After doing so the meter showed it running richer but it only goes to 12.1. After I get in higher rpmms the meter will register again at 13s and 14s wot.

Still have to get the larger fuel line done. Then I'm going to get the larger 34mm TB. I'm just wondering if I need the fuel line right now even though I'm running rich. I'm sure the tb will change that though

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No I'm running the same Setup. You have a controller? I had the Ejk on my bike and after finishing with the 4v head install I was running like shit... And lean. So I got the finbro ECM. Ran much better but still lean so was recommended to get the bigger injector. After everything worked great.... But after removing the Ejk now it looks like I'm rich in the low rpm range.

What you have for tb and intake aswell

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
I'm running the PCX150 injector with the stock fuel line on my Koso 170 4V kit without issue. Are you running something bigger?
its cus you are running the AFR + for fueling. Us guys running the finbro ecu need to use larger injectors than the AFR+ / PCV due to the way the finbro ecu does mapping all the way to its redline at 12.5k rpms.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts