Honda Grom banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been searching long and hard for a good quality chalk for all motorcycle tire sizes. I want to permanently Mount one on my trailer that fits everything. I really like the steadymate 80014 I've looked up truck reviews and people seem to have this and rather high regard. According to the review it was supposed to fit 12 inch up to 21 inch. That's what it said on the review. When I look on Amazon or Ebay to order one ninety percent of the sellers say it fits 14 to 21 in. Only in the review, and one or two other sellers put it in print 12 to 21 in. I understand that the main concern is rotor clearance. Could a person simply cut a piece of wood to raise it 2 inches and still be safe?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I will try to expand and put a couple pictures here because I'm two separate forums only one person seems to understand what I'm even talking about
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Font Rectangle Rim
Yellow Sports gear Font Art Output device
World Font Television program Gadget Flat panel display

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well here's the latest update. I found exactly what I was hoping to find iin Europe of all places oh, and would have happily ordered it but they do not ship to the United States yet. One other company in Europe also had the 12in to 21-inch span in one unit but they decided to discontinue it. So I went to Harbor Freight and bought the $69 version and will customize it no matter what I have to do to make it work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts