Honda Grom banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need actual factory paint color code for all msx125/grom125. Here in the USA we just got the plain Jane color such as "RED" and "Black". for others they are "Asteriod Black Metalic", Pearl Queen Bee Yellow, Pearl Valentine Red, and Pearl Himalayas White. Thank you for any input provided.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Go to colorrite.com for all factory paint codes...as of right now the grom is not on there but i'm sure it will be soon

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Denny for the reply. I know that some of those who have gotten there MSX/Grom earlier than the US:crying: have got color codes sticker written on the frame. Plan to mixed or match colors. Hint.....

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Thank you Denny for the reply. I know that some of those who have gotten there MSX/Grom earlier than the US:crying: have got color codes sticker written on the frame. Plan to mixed or match colors. Hint.....
I just hope you know that photos of said mix and match will be REQUIRED.:big smile:

·
Registered
17 Posts
This might help. It is from the Honda UK website. I wouldn't think the colors would be different from market to market, just the names of the colors to invoke some excitement. But who knows.

Asteroid Black Metallic NHA35M
Pearl Queen Bee Yellow Y217
Pearl Valentine Red R353
Pearl Himalayas White NHA87

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This might help. It is from the Honda UK website. I wouldn't think the colors would be different from market to market, just the names of the colors to invoke some excitement. But who knows.

Asteroid Black Metallic NHA35M
Pearl Queen Bee Yellow Y217
Pearl Valentine Red R353
Pearl Himalayas White NHA87
"Thank you very much for the input" Trying out some body panel color replacement. Do not have a photoshop software to see how it would look like. White cover rear, white cover, red or white front fender with red shroud color. Just taking the stock color panels and mix matching it.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome aboard!

Of the available colors, which are you looking to get ;)?
I have pre-ordered "Pearl Red" from the Dealer already. Pearl White is the color I have ordered from "Tyga Performance" in Thailand. Thanks to TygaPaul and Dara, they have done an extremely fast turn around. Just waiting on the small rear seat piece and front stock fender in pearl white as soon as the receive them from Honda. Trying to get the Pearl Yellow color set but don't know who or how for contacts as of yet. Any suggestions?Thank you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts