Honda Grom banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 235 Finbro engine had these oil leaks marks a month ago, "right side" I can't see where it came from,
no new ones since , any clue?

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Has your oil level changed at all? Occasionally I still get oil coming out of my breather filter because I never installed a real catch can. I have a soft spot for an airbox filling the hole between the side fairings. Don't know why.

What's your crankcase breather setup like?

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
My first check would be the oil lines and banjo bolts. Then I'd pull the lower fairing and double check all around the gasket for the clutch cover.

Edit: Not sure what kind of oil you're using, but conventional oil is well known for creating false seals and plugging small leaks.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My first check would be the oil lines and banjo bolts. Then I'd pull the lower fairing and double check all around the gasket for the clutch cover.

Edit: Not sure what kind of oil you're using, but conventional oil is well known for creating false seals and plugging small leaks.
Thank you.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Clean all area with water and some degreaser, check oil level, start bike, let it idle till you see where it comes from.

Enviat des del meu LG-V500 usant Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts