Honda Grom banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone give me the exact dimension of the grom? the widest part, highest part and length.... trying to see if i can fit this bike in my 03 honda civic hatch with taking out the front passenger set.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Alright...

41 in. high to the handlebars, minus the mirrors which can come off easily. 36 in high to the top of the tank if you remove or move the handlebars.

68 in tire to tire (or front tire to the diving board)

20 in wide blinker to blinker (widest part of the body)

30 in wide handlebars, but you be able to turn these

·
Registered
66 Posts
so 12" as the hight? wat about the width of the handle bars
the wheelbase is axle to axle the additional 12" is for the front and rear tire past that but only the rims, so there would be tires too, so add another 8" = 68"

seat height = 29.7"

I'm thinking it's not going to fit. ):

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
from the looks of it by takin out the front passenger seat i can fit it. plenty of room hight wise and width. just concern with the back end sense the rear seats will still be there just put down to open up the hatch. we shall see tomorrow when i head out to central florida 2hr drive.

·
Registered
32 Posts
from the looks of it by takin out the front passenger seat i can fit it. plenty of room hight wise and width. just concern with the back end sense the rear seats will still be there just put down to open up the hatch. we shall see tomorrow when i head out to central florida 2hr drive.
You gotta post a pic if you can make this happen! If there's a will, there's a way...I'd love to see a half a Grom sticking out the back of a hatchback. Bungee the hatch down and cruze home!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Alright...

41 in. high to the handlebars, minus the mirrors which can come off easily. 36 in high to the top of the tank if you remove or move the handlebars.

68 in tire to tire (or front tire to the diving board)

20 in wide blinker to blinker (widest part of the body)

30 in wide handlebars, but you be able to turn these
Pretty close... The Grom dimension =

Overall length (Front tire to rear fender) is 69.4 inches
Overall width (Handle lever to lever) is 29.5 inches
Overall height (Front brake master cylinder cup to ground <--- remove the mirrors) is 39 inches

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yea I had a few but one is seeking his truck and one has a mini van but has no phone because his broke, so I'm left with this last resort. Either ways I have to wait two weeks, hopefully there be more locally by then. As for the grom on the roof rack lol... I like that!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts