Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in need of a complete engine. Tore mine down and it cannot be rebuilt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
938 Posts
Did you put a hole in the case? Not sure how it couldn't be rebuilt unless the crank case has a hole in it or you damaged the inside of the case some how.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hard to explain but the rod shattered a wall that looks to separate the crank assy from the gearbox. It's also likely metal got into the gears and the local shop wants 140 just to split the case and press out the crank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,364 Posts
Just get the Finbro 204-4V and you will have one bad ass running engine, that is what I would do or search ebay, craigs list, Amazon

·
Registered
229 Posts
I know I can I just want his engine for spare parts if I don't buy someone's blown up engine I'm buying the case on the fifth when I get paid next

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hello, I just bought a Finbro 235 motor and I am selling my stock Grom motor. The motor currently has 450 miles on it. I put a Yuminashi 164 Utimate big bore kit on it a 350 miles. I am willing to sell the motor with the big bore kit on it or with the stock cylinder and piston installed. The motor is in great shape and runs excellent. If your interested you can make me an offer on the motor.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hello, I just bought a Finbro 235 motor and I am selling my stock Grom motor. The motor currently has 450 miles on it. I put a Yuminashi 164 Utimate big bore kit on it a 350 miles. I am willing to sell the motor with the big bore kit on it or with the stock cylinder and piston installed. The motor is in great shape and runs excellent. If your interested you can make me an offer on the motor.

How does it run. Most people have mixed feelings. I might be intrested. Is it the 164 complete kit with computer and dual modes and all that?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts