Honda Grom banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, not 'noticable'... just made me feel a little better knowing its lowered a bit... hahaha! But i'm going to slide it back a bit more, because i'd rather have the triple tree have full contact on the fork tube, and it doesn't here. I don't know hy they had to do that to the fork tube, and make like difficult on those of us who want to be able to slide the fork up for lowering and clip-on mounting :( But with how they did that, its basically impossible now.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It actually was already in a TON of pieces... lol! I'm wanting to try to put a few miles on it before i tear it back apart though.

Some parts have already been sorted out and are in-process, so when they are done i can begin testing them... The US parts will come, don't worry :)

·
Registered
230 Posts
It actually was already in a TON of pieces... lol! I'm wanting to try to put a few miles on it before i tear it back apart though.

Some parts have already been sorted out and are in-process, so when they are done i can begin testing them... The US parts will come, don't worry :)
Hey John, care to share any "hints" as to what those might be?? haha :D

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Haha too cute!

Don't have a more recent pic but I've got some older shots of my lil guy Memphis on a couple of my toys that he'll be on soon or later haha. Leaning off like he's ready to drag knee on the SlowZuki like daddy lol. He's only 20 months old and now and as much as I don't want to wish away his younger years, I can't wait till he's old enough to ride his 50 so we can race on the lil bikes around the yard.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts