Honda Grom banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked this up a few days a go 8/28/13, waited almost 100 miles and started some small mods tonight. Still need to install a new flasher and gonna do a different headlight bulb while I'm in there. So far removed the front reflectors, added front flush turn signals, stick on led rear turn signals and removed the whale tale from the back, stealing some pieces off of it to make my FEE.

Bought it wednesday...

Rode home

85 miles and a new helmet later decided time to play

And tonight 96 on it

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Looking Great.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Did you hook up the wire to keep the blinkers on all the time?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone... the blinkers are just hooked up to blink it has the wrong flasher so it came on solid for a second and then shut off

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Got my 14t front sprocket today along with some new mirrors no pics cause one of the two was broken in the box so I'm waiting for a replacment

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Did the air box mod today and for the 10 minutes it took and the $0 price tax just for the added noise it was a well spent 10 minutes....

Was only able to ride like 2 miles today but it seemed a little stronger ( could just be the noise) though I did manage to throttle the bike up for @ a 2 ft high wheelie today which was a first

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
All installed like 5 minutes start to finish sounds and looks great won't get to ride till tomorrow morning

Sent from my SPH-L710 using HondaGrom.net mobile app

1 - 15 of 15 Posts