Honda Grom banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is going to be my first post on the forum. My wife surprised me with a new 2017 Grom last week, and I can't get enough of the bike. Since last Thursday I already put on almost 300 miles. Reading around on the forum and watching youtube videos, I'm currently in debate between buying the Brocks exhaust and the Yoshi R2 exhaust. Can I get a vote on what people think and your opinion. Appreciate the help in advance.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
I like the Yoshi myself. I dunno why, but I don't like the Brock's at all. I know it's a top notch exhaust, I just don't like the looks.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have the Hindle and it was a little loud for me so I got the insert for it to quiet it down. Still flows better than stock and sounds great.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Well that's a great gift you got! I have the Yoshimura RS-2 I love it. People say it sounds like a dirt bike, I agree to that.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. Ya she caught me of guard with it for sure. Ya from what I'm seeing it for sure sounds like a dirt bike which I'm okay with. Agree with the broks not looking good. Wish I can do an A and B comparison in person. Will keep you guys posted on what I go with. Just installed the Yoshihiro fender eliminator and it looks great :)

·
Registered
132 Posts
This is going to be my first post on the forum. My wife surprised me with a new 2017 Grom last week, and I can't get enough of the bike. Since last Thursday I already put on almost 300 miles. Reading around on the forum and watching youtube videos, I'm currently in debate between buying the Brocks exhaust and the Yoshi R2 exhaust. Can I get a vote on what people think and your opinion. Appreciate the help in advance.
I would suggest Mnnthbx underbody exhaust. I have it on mine and it's absolutely amazing! That fucker barks but it's so sexy!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Almost every exhaust for the Grom compared in a video. Welcome to the best video on the internet.

·
Registered
49 Posts
A friend put the rs2 on a z125, sounds very good. You can't go wrong with yosh for sound, performance wise I think they are ok. What did you pay for it, $450?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Honda Grom MSX125 R-22 Low Mount Exhaust

I had the mnntbx underbody but it was just too loud. I was leary about the R22. After all you get what you pay for. There were fit problems. I had to do some work to get it to fit right but it was worth the time and effort because it is a very good performing exhaust. This exhaust sounds really good. I weigh 234 pounds and I make it to 67 mph with no problem on a otherwise stock Grom. Eventually the piping will change color. I bought some stove paint and painted the whole exhaust black. It looks freaking good. It's not a pretty boy exhaust with carbon fiber and all the shiny bits but it looks good and performance good. Best of all it doesn't cost $400 or $300. Literally I bought it for the sound because I thought it sounded really good from the sound clips and I listen to. I'm sure all the fit problems have been solved by now.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts