Honda Grom banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Purple-green color shift grom
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a used 2018 grom for running into town. It’s been a few decades since I last rode a bike and I’m still getting used to riding in traffic. I took the MSC and was able to take the test on my Grom. Wish I had this bike when I initially began to ride, but appreciate the size of it. Basically, the main reason I chose it as my “first” bike. I having fun learning the ins and outs of this machine. I bought it from a mechanic so he had already modified the air intake, exhaust, handlebars, levers, eliminated the back fender and added a power commander (still learning how to use that). I’m looking forward to learning how to work on this myself so I can change the front turn signals and other little things (minor maintenance).

·
Registered
934 Posts
Welcome. :)

A Grom is the perfect bike to get back into riding again because it's so easy to handle.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Welcome! The grom is a prefect mid-life crisis mobile! It was my quarter-life crisis buy.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The Grom is an awesome bike. I am 65 and learned to ride in 1970 on a Honda CL70. I have owned bikes all my life and still have quite a few superbikes. Riding the Grom is so much fun - it reminds me of the CL70. Welcome to the community.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts