Honda Grom banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up front, we sell these tires, and in fact, have sold more than everyone else combined, so there’s no harm in thinking I have an angle, however, I’m an enthusiast first, so here’s my take. Take it how you must...

I got to put 100 miles on these new tires today, and Deal’s Gap. There is no better proving ground for street use. I was shocked by the grip honestly. They have a profile that gives a really quick turn in, and tons of side grip. In my eyes, a GREAT street tire. I did notice they roar a little at speed, similar to a mud tire on a pickup truck, but it was far from annoying. Unfortunately for me, I also got to test them in the rain... Admittedly not my #1 choice for rain street riding, but they did get me home safely on VERY curvy roads. I had the rear step out on me once, but I was pushing hard in heavy water. All in all, very impressed, and left little to be desired...

·
Vendor
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did they reduce the top speed at all? I assume they are heavier than stock. Definitely on my to do list.
Yes and no. They’re shorter than OEM, so on paper, yes they’re slower. That said, we typically hear the bike down to better hold top speed on uphill road, and they do essentially the same, giving us higher top speed in common situations other than downhill bomb runs...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts