Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is:

We just received confirmation from Honda that the bike will be shipped to us the last week of August, so we should have it the first week of September. At this time we are only getting the one which is your and it is black from what we are being told. I will keep you updated if any news comes out.

Theres the word from the horses mouth itself!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Brother went to speak to our dealer too, said they are expecting delivery of two groms (one black one red) by August 25th.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I went by my dealership today and the Sales Manager told me that my Bike is scheduled to be delivered the week of August 25th. I'm getting black becasue the first deposit requested red! I'm so stoked!!!! I was going to be happy with either color but am even more excited now that I know I'm getting black!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
8-15 for Powerhouse and 8-25 for all the rest.

The Impossible Dream comes TRUE!

Unless they are just dicking with us. :icon_biggrin:

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
8-15 for Powerhouse and 8-25 for all the rest.

The Impossible Dream comes TRUE!

Unless they are just dicking with us. :icon_biggrin:
Small correction.

Level 5 Powerhouse Dealers 8-15. The other Powerhouse Dealers and then the rest etc on 8-25.

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Never been so happy to live 15 minutes from a Level 5 Powerhouse dealer haha

Not to mention the drive there consist of my favorite local, middler of nowhere, windy road
lol I bet. You'll sleep better knowing you'll be one of the first in the US with a Grom huh haha.

·
Registered
403 Posts
lol I bet. You'll sleep better knowing you'll be one of the first in the US with a Grom huh haha.
lucky you! I'm miles away from my dealer, with highways on the way. Do you think it's safe to ride back home on a highway? Or should I play it safe and put in the back of a truck? What would be the top speed during the break in period?

·
Registered
51 Posts
All these replies with dealers only getting one of each color has me nervous. I'm #2 on the list for a black one since May and I'm almost certain #1 wants black too. Hopefully my dealer went off the wait list when they placed their order in June. Fingers crossed.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts