Honda Grom banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Deptford Yamaha Honda and My Holly Motorsports say they wont get their GROMs until September.

I think they are small fish though. DYH says it has seven "orders".

Anyone know where they are in the pecking order?

They are in NJ.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Your dealer sucks. You should tell him about this forum and get him to join so I can ban him. :haha: I think we need a new forum rule : NO BAD NEWS ABOUT LATE DELIVERY DATES OR SMALL QUANTITIES ALLOWED.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Your dealer sucks. You should tell him about this forum and get him to join so I can ban him. :haha: I think we need a new forum rule : NO BAD NEWS ABOUT LATE DELIVERY DATES OR SMALL QUANTITIES ALLOWED.
Or just a single thread titled "Only read if you want to be depressed..." and if you have something bad to post, just throw it in there. :p

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can anybody day if either of these two dealers are SuperDealers?

Or whatever the word is...

·
Registered
30 Posts
To add to the bad news. Witch I hate to say. Is i heard that we wont see them till September also. Thats at a power house dealer. Shit sucks.

·
Registered
67 Posts
i dont believe the negative hype. i will wait for the official press release, or statement from Honda. I hope they would at least own up to the delay in delivery publicly, not just shaft the interested buying consumers. I am sure they want to make money, they are in business to be a business.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Ok, that's it... These have to be in the us somewhere in a warehouse or something... I'm going to get mine!!

lol

·
Registered
161 Posts
Just talked to the owner of my dealer today, he told me august and confirmed 2. He said some dealers in the area weren't getting any. He also said he was asked to project how many he could sale and wasn't sure if Honda would send him more than 2 because of that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts