Honda Grom banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry for the crappy iphone pics. Got a flat tire on friday so the grom was in the shop for a new valve stem most of the day on saturday so I unfortunately wasn't able to get everything done. I was able to put on my tail tidy and exhaust. So here are pics for now, more to come in the next week with an actual camera.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Looking goog there man. Had I read this thread earlier I could have bought your old turn signals. I broke mine off last night. I mf'ed myself for rushing the bike into the garage.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
couple recent pics, think I lost my cf side covers when I moved last weekend so I need to replace those, still need to install my rear sets and pegs and then have my tires mounted.

Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Chopper Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive tire Tire Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Did a lot of work over the weekend. Installed new exhaust, bars, grips, mirrors, stretch and lowering link. Diggin the new look.
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Supermoto

·
Registered
681 Posts
Looking good... How did you get the stretch In black? What size stretch and drop did you go with?

Sent from my iPad using HondaGrom.net

1 - 20 of 22 Posts