1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry for the crappy iphone pics. Got a flat tire on friday so the grom was in the shop for a new valve stem most of the day on saturday so I unfortunately wasn't able to get everything done. I was able to put on my tail tidy and exhaust. So here are pics for now, more to come in the next week with an actual camera.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Looking goog there man. Had I read this thread earlier I could have bought your old turn signals. I broke mine off last night. I mf'ed myself for rushing the bike into the garage.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
couple recent pics, think I lost my cf side covers when I moved last weekend so I need to replace those, still need to install my rear sets and pegs and then have my tires mounted.

photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG photo 3.JPG

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Did a lot of work over the weekend. Installed new exhaust, bars, grips, mirrors, stretch and lowering link. Diggin the new look.
photo.JPG

·
Registered
681 Posts
Looking good... How did you get the stretch In black? What size stretch and drop did you go with?

Sent from my iPad using HondaGrom.net

·
Registered
301 Posts
So you got rid of your honda mini SE for composimo racebarz? If so, how do you like it coming from dirtbars?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts