Honda Grom banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
My ECU came in from DHM yesterday so I finally got to ride it with the stretch. It feels twitchy at higher speeds, it could be all in my mind since I haven’t ridden it in 3 weeks. Personally I think it looks much better on the stand than off, I think it sits too low in the rear. I installed longer shocks before I put the stretch on to hopefully overcome that but it looks like it didn’t work. I am wondering if the Kitaco seat would be more comfortable now that I have the drag bars on it...

·
Super Moderator
2020 Honda Grom
1,481 Posts
The stretch and longer shocks have probably changed your front rake. Rake can make a bike quick to steer/twitchy, or harder to steer/stable.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Honda Grom
1,481 Posts
If you lowered the front, raising it back up could help.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I finally got my cam in and installed, just like everyone else has said this mod is totally worth the money. I can cruise at 65 sitting up in 3rd. It really makes the bike much more enjoyable to ride. I have maybe put 5 miles on it since install with all the rain here. I bought a used set off drop forks here locally that some day I will get around to installing but I doubt it. I also got a Composimo kick stand that’s meant for the Grom that attaches to the swing arm.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts