Honda Grom banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've had 3 calls at the office about various dealerships having Groms in stock (without deposits) at certain dealerships... so they are now out there to be had for sure. So those of you who are deep on deposit/waiting lists... call around, it might surprise you which dealerships have them in stock without waiting lists!

·
Registered
281 Posts
^ Pic or it didn't happen

That's a ridiculous deal. No sales tax? Tags? Shipping?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Found a black one in stock for SassyChassis. Picking it up tomorrow morning!

BTW - I don't believe $2899 OTD unless there was no tax, freight or dealer prep.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Bennette Motor Sales in Fly Creek NY has no deposits. Im not sure if they are getting another one this fall. But you can call and ask 607 547 9332.

My Grom was $3150 OTD without sales tax. 2999+125 shipping.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Put my deposit down last Friday picked up my Grom Tuesday. Call around for sure I called a dealer I thought would not have a stampede and got mine for 2899.00 otd.
I don't believe this price... to me, OTD means "out the door" -- which has to cover shipping, prep and sales tax/title, etc...

My OTD price was $3544.82 here in Texas. Tax of course will vary county to county, and especially state to state :)

·
Registered
659 Posts
It does appear a few have shown up after the first wave on August 15th, but very few. Still if the vin. nos. indicate over 1300 have been shipped, that's a lot more than I suspected given how few there have been in my heavily-populated, close to port area where Honda could sell all they wanted. Maybe we only hear about 1 in 10 or fewer sales.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
A dealer in mobile al just posted a red grom with a yosh on their fb page b

·
Registered
8 Posts
Price

I don't believe this price... to me, OTD means "out the door" -- which has to cover shipping, prep and sales tax/title, etc...

My OTD price was $3544.82 here in Texas. Tax of course will vary county to county, and especially state to state :)
My first one was 3640.00.Second one was 3525.oo otd

1 - 15 of 15 Posts