Honda Grom banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yeah I checked them both out but I'm not sure I want abs or 2 red. I talked with him to see what other 18's he could get but it's slim pickngs. Would like to check out the new colrs as well..
There used to be a few in town but I haven't seen any around lately.

When I picked mine up on Friday from 5 Valley Honda they had two red ones. 2018 with ABS and 2019 without.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Oh so your the one he talked about with the yellow. He showed me yellow 4wheeler just to give me a visual but said he didn't see any others listed to bring in.
I really wanted a black or the white but now will probably wait till more of the 2019's show up.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I bought a white 2007 Ruckus and a white 2015 Grom from him so I too was after a white 2018 but there wasn't any left to order. When you pick up a couple for you and your son and ever want to go on a ride hit me up. It's a blast to ride these in Missoula.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Oh yeah, I'll hit you up and keep you posted.
I bought a white 2007 Ruckus and a white 2015 Grom from him so I too was after a white 2018 but there wasn't any left to order. When you pick up a couple for you a your son and ever wanted to go on a ride hit me up. It's a blast to ride these in Missoula.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Well after some wait and research we have decided to pick up early in the off season to save a few bucks. We will be picking up today and learning to ride. See you on the streets. 🙂

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'll be out of town for work till Thursday. Would be cool to meet up at some point this next few days. I'll hit you up Thursday to see if we can figure out a time

21 - 31 of 31 Posts