Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Checking in for Butte, MT....Can't wait for mine to arrive.....
Let me know when you get it. We are supposed to get ours today or early next week. Ours is coming from Lewistown Honda. After we have a chance to do some R&D, and get a fuel controller ready, let me know if you are interested. If you buy a controller and bring your bike down to Belgrade, we will install it and tune it on our dyno for free. Just give us a heads up so we don't already have bikes lined up for the dyno. Still anxiously waiting. This bike is gonna be fun.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Woohoo...mine came in yesterday...can't wait to take delivery....not much time left to ride but should be fun.

[/URL]

@ PitBiker...for sure we will have to hit you up.....

·
Registered
311 Posts
Here is a picture from Montana.

Route 200 in the eastern part of the state.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
Let me know when you get it. We are supposed to get ours today or early next week. Ours is coming from Lewistown Honda. After we have a chance to do some R&D, and get a fuel controller ready, let me know if you are interested. If you buy a controller and bring your bike down to Belgrade, we will install it and tune it on our dyno for free. Just give us a heads up so we don't already have bikes lined up for the dyno. Still anxiously waiting. This bike is gonna be fun.
Well I would bring my bike to you but Im way out in CA and that is not....um, practical. However I am extremely interested in becoming your first cutomer (guiney pig) to check out a controller!

Also BTW, I mentioned to you on a different thread about EFI and altitude on pitbikes (or something). I was reading the factory service manual for the Grom last night and there is an altitude setting that can be changed. I assume they all come shipped with a default setting of 0 to 2000m altitude. There are 3 other settings for higher altitudes.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I would bring my bike to you but Im way out in CA and that is not....um, practical. However I am extremely interested in becoming your first cutomer (guiney pig) to check out a controller!

Also BTW, I mentioned to you on a different thread about EFI and altitude on pitbikes (or something). I was reading the factory service manual for the Grom last night and there is an altitude setting that can be changed. I assume they all come shipped with a default setting of 0 to 2000m altitude. There are 3 other settings for higher altitudes.
Thanks for the heads up about the altitude settings. We just got ours in today. We will start our R&D soon. We are actually going to do our R&D for the Grom on our scooter dyno. Our scooter dyno is set up for anything between 50cc-600cc. The last thing we had on it was a SH150, so we are going to tighten up some bearings and see how it handles the Grom. Redturbulance, let me know when you can make the trip down. Shapeshifter, give me a call and we can see if there is anything we can do for you. It is getting increasingly difficult to do business in CA with the CARB regulations. But we will see if we can help out. PM me and I will send you my contact info.

·
Registered
9 Posts
yeah for sure...i'll let you know......Probably going to get the tail end and exhaust done first so this spring the fuel controller would be great. We haven't even taken it out of the crate yet...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The EJK fuel controller is on the market. If you are in the Belgrade, Montana area and have your Grom with you, let us know and we will do the install and tune for free, with purchase of an EJK.

·
Registered
8,285 Posts
Yep Calif sucks for CARB restriction, air quality control and all that jazz. Gun control, don't get me started on that in Calif. Yep as of Jan 2013 no more modified exhaust system or else stiff fines.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm shocked that Missoula don't have more Groms around. Son and I are planning to grab 2 2019 once they start coming available. I'm sure snow will hit about that time. lol

Had a 2015 that I sold two years ago. I'm awaiting delivery on a 2018. In Missoula.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts