Honda Grom banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Red non-ABS #1388 purchased 4/4/2019. It arrived at the dealer on 4/3/2019, and I think the build date on the VIN plate is 11/2018.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Picked up my Red ABS Monkey yesterday vin #385 Sydney Australia, their is a Black monkey over here for sale at a dealers with the vin #004. We get all the colors Red, Yellow, Blue and Black here in Australia all have ABS in comply with our road rules.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Picked up my Red ABS Monkey yesterday vin #385 Sydney Australia, their is a Black monkey over here for sale at a dealers with the vin #004. We get all the colors Red, Yellow, Blue and Black here in Australia all have ABS in comply with our road rules.
The black is super cool, I would probably choose blue though.

I am waiting until 2020 to get a Super Cub. I hope we get black Super Cubs. Anybody else thinking about a Cub?

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yellow non abs, 2705, Colorado. Purchased 6/13/19. If you are shopping in Colorado, beware some dealers are marking up the prices heavily for the Monkey. I went through Sun Enterprises in Denver and they were awesome. No mark up, easy transaction, great dealer!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Red / ABS
Purchased: 28 June 2019 / Newport News, VA
Last Four :0590

almost 6,000 vehicles separate us. you received one of the very first or Honda has sold a lot in the world.
unless europe vehicles are not numbered like those in the US

·
Registered
50 Posts
I picked up my two new Monkey's yesterday. Two Monkey's out the door for only $7,988.00 Not too bad.

4526 Yellow
and
0133 Red
The cool thing is I have a Red and a Yellow and they are sequential on the plate numbers.
Ending in 719 and 720

Monkey Red is 720 and Monkey Yellow is 719

Now just need my trip to the Tail of the Dragon with my Yellow Banana Monkey so I can be photographed
on the Tail riding it. Two weeks and I'll be there!!!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
thats two in the first 100...... awesome...... would love to see how many we can find out about and see what the total number in the U.S. will be. Dealers only seem to speculate :money:
Dealers are so out of touch on this Monkey. It's funny really. What I was told was that if they sold a bunch of Grom's they got Monkey's and could get more. If they sold few Grom's they got ONE Monkey.

My dealer had one Red one. He doesn't push the Groms.

It's all in what your passion is.

My Harley dealer asked me recently, does the Big Box Shop dealer down the street ride bikes or just sell them.
What he was asking was is does the owner and the managers and employees ride.
I said, not really.
He said, typically Harley dealership owners are riders.
I've found that to be true.
I usually and the one to tell my dealers about all the new stuff on their bikes. They just don't stay up to date. It's rather funny.
I think they'd like me to come sell for them but I'd take a huge pay cut. No money in bikes.
Gave some thought to becoming a Piaggio dealer and opening up a Moto Plex. May still do that.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I had given my VIN number some time ago. European model with ABS. ordered at the beginning of April, delivered at the end of June.
I found that cleaning under the front-guard :wink:

41 - 60 of 61 Posts