Honda Grom banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all, anyone have information or a link to compatible foot peg options for the monkey?

im looking for something with more grip and a wider platform and want to stay away from rubber cushioned styles , what other bikes besides the Grom use that same style mount?

i have seen the 2 brothers btw. im really not wanting to spend 100 bucks on a cast aluminum peg.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Drew, perhaps it's time to design and fabricate your own custom pegs. One of a kind...

Actually, i ordered a Takegawa exhaust from them. The shipping wasn't too painful and received product within a week This was before the Coronavirus pandemic.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Sorry if you felt insulted, for I was truly not trying to be a smart-ass. Not sure what your price point is on replacement foot pegs, but I wish you luck in your search.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Two Brothers are the jam.... I'd just bit the bullet and get those. I have them on my Monkey now... perfect.

·
Registered
2020 RED Monkey - TBR foot pegs, custom exhaust, custom intake, custom fender eliminator, CJR flash
2 Posts
hey all, anyone have information or a link to compatible foot peg options for the monkey?

im looking for something with more grip and a wider platform and want to stay away from rubber cushioned styles , what other bikes besides the Grom use that same style mount?

i have seen the 2 brothers btw. im really not wanting to spend 100 bucks on a cast aluminum peg.

FWIW, the Two Brothers pegs are NOT cast, they are absolutely CNC machined billet aluminum.

·
Registered
14 Posts
what bikes use the same configuration as the monkey? no takers will ask in grom
Nc700/750 all
cb/cbr650 all (f nad r)
cbf600/cbf 1000
cbr600f 2001-2011
cbr600rr 2003-2020
cbr 900 2000-2003
cbr1000rr 2004-2016
hornet 600 and 900 (all9
Vtr 1000f and R (all)

·
Registered
2020 RED Monkey - TBR foot pegs, custom exhaust, custom intake, custom fender eliminator, CJR flash
2 Posts
Ghostrider is spot on there!

TBR Grom pegs fit stock controls on Monkey, Grom, and that list Ghostrider posted.
The beefier TBR pegs for KLX and CRF 110s only fit TBR peg bars and a bunch of Yamaha off road bikes (YZ125 clevis).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts