Honda Grom banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What did everyone give for their Monkey Out The Door?

Started shopping and wondering what I should realistically expect to pay.

Thanks!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Doubt anyone will come off list...unless they make it up in the doc fees and freight and prep...that being said was only thing negotiable on mine...3999.00 + 200 doc+200 freight + tax...they finally came off 200.00 so it iwas 4200.00 + tax...but that was clear back in October when you could not find one...I would think you could get that deal pretty easy now or even better....and dealership I bought from has since gone out after 40+ years of business...I'm sure i knew that when I bought mine...I see these power dealers with Monkeys lined up on showroom....there has to be some wiggle room now...happy hunting...just rolled over 500 mile on mine last Eve....you won't regret it!!!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
I think I paid $4375 or so for one with ABS. Had to do taxes + registration at the DMV afterwards, but that's not bad. I had a quote for close to $4800 from another dealer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info guys! I found a dealer about an hour away that will do $4,400 out the door for a non ABS Banana

Highest I received was $5,100

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just paid 3900 OTD red non-ABS new 2019 (1 mile). Next closest in price I could find in my area (St Louis w/in 150 miles) was quoted 4000 for one that had been returned and had 500 miles. Aside from that others told me 4300+ for same bike. I was happy w/ 3900.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, brand new member...1st post.

just joined the Monkey club. Offered $3800 cash OTD in Sioux City, IA and the dealer accepted. 2020 blue, non ABS.

I actually closed the deal last fall...the bike just arrived and I took delivery last week. Pretty sure I caught them in a moment of weakness. Pretty stoked... will like real nice in my row of CT70’s and Z50!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts