Honda Grom banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a problem seeing vehicle's behind you with the stock monkey mirrors ? I can see the vehicles in the lanes next to me but not behind me any suggestions? I would appreciate any ideas or fixes you have used.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Got these bar end mirrors off Amazon less than £20. A little modification and screw into original bar fitting

·
Registered
9 Posts
I totally agree with your comments about the factory mirrors. I've only managed to put about 50 miles on my Monkey, firstly due to the weather, and now Covid restrictions, but I'm going to replace them asap. I don't know if it's possible to get any kind of extension?.

·
Registered
12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've heard to bend the mirror bar to a 90 degree, or ive seen these too, but havent tried either. i'm leaning towards ordering the extenders

Newbie here... Put the first 10 miles on the Monkey yesterday, and first observation was I could not see behind me. Definitely a value add and safety advantage. Just wanted to thank you for the link.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Easy with a torch. Takes a few minutes and your done. Little elbow grease to shine back up the heated spot. And Best part is money saved.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts