Honda Grom banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Vendor
1,782 Posts
If you didn’t receive the hardware pack it’s clearly on us. We don’t make many mistakes, but it happens. The bigger question is why didn’t you contact us? We’ll make it right for sure, but it’s by sheer coincidence I happened to see this. Shoot us an email so we have your contact info and can get you squared away quickly.
I contacted you via email and direct messaging on FB before posting here and haven't had a response to either. I just wanted to make sure I was supposed to receive more than just one clamp as in John's video he stated he had a pre-production model and that the parts you receive may be different.
We’re closed on the weekends, but it sounds like Grant already has you taken care of, correct?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi,

I just installed my mtake kit. I ordered a separate filter from dna with an alu top, so no color difference and looks great I think :)

But man is she loud now, don't think I'll be fitting an other exhaust.

Throttle pickup from idle is really hesitant though, I think I need a remap... and the PV3 is anyway on its way, so have to be patient for a couple of more days.

BTW I got a separate mail from mnnthbx that also mentioned that the black spacer you get is intended for mounting the crankcase breather filter with a screw on the righthand side where the airbox used to be fixed, so it is not supposed to go behind the bracket as shown in the youtube video from John I believe.

Stef.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi,

I just installed my mtake kit. I ordered a separate filter from dna with an alu top, so no color difference and looks great I think :)

But man is she loud now, don't think I'll be fitting an other exhaust.

Throttle pickup from idle is really hesitant though, I think I need a remap... and the PV3 is anyway on its way, so have to be patient for a couple of more days.

BTW I got a separate mail from mnnthbx that also mentioned that the black spacer you get is intended for mounting the crankcase breather filter with a screw on the righthand side where the airbox used to be fixed, so it is not supposed to go behind the bracket as shown in the youtube video from John I believe.

Stef.
Wow, thanks for that tip about mounting the crankcase filter, I knew that spacer didn't seem right. Not to mention there is an extra screw that comes in the hardware pack.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts