Honda Grom banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Perfect matching set. Here's a sneak peek. We don't have them on our site yet, because we actually have several tail options, and we're waiting on the last version to get through production so buyers can make educated choices....
Finally got around to ordering mine today. Also ordered the matching front. Just received shipping confirmation, doesn't get much quicker than that! Now I just need those Kenda Big Blocks to show up that I have preordered...

·
Registered
460 Posts
Received today. Looking forward to getting this installed. Just need to find some time.

·
Vendor
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey guys I have the mnnthbx intake and wanna ask if there are any problems with T’ing the exposed tank line into the crank case breather which has the supplied filter??? I’m not a fan of having that line exposed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 Honda Monkey and others
904 Posts
Hey guys I have the mnnthbx intake and wanna ask if there are any problems with T’ing the exposed tank line into the crank case breather which has the supplied filter??? I’m not a fan of having that line exposed.

Just to have the answer so others don't make this mistake; don't connect the fuel vent with crankcase vent. You risk fuel going into the engine and thinning your oil and destroying it.

·
Registered
45 Posts

Put a fuel filter on the end of it.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts