Honda Grom banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a couple things from these guys a few days ago. Went home today and was going to check tracking and bam there was my package on the doorstep. Very fast transaction and shipping! Thanks again!

·
Vendor
1,818 Posts
Thanks. I'm the most impatient person alive. When ordering anything from us, rest assured it goes out the door here like its on fire....? Hopefully, this is only the first of several reasons you'll be pleased....

·
Registered
60 Posts
Ordered billet tappet and cam gear covers as well as their new oil cap and got them very quickly. Very high quality pieces and packaged extremely well. Another +1 for MNNTHBX. :icon_thumright:

·
Banned
489 Posts
...rest assured it goes out the door here like its on fire....

LOL. Thats the right attitude. MNNTHBX CARD Suspension is on my to do list... This is what I'll remember when I place the order. ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just ordered an Intake and EBC clutch springs...The items did arrive in a timely manner I wish there would have been some sort of instruction for installing the intake..Motor apart and hands dirty isn't exactly fun to go looking to the web for install videos which I didn't really find

·
Vendor
1,818 Posts
I just ordered an Intake and EBC clutch springs...The items did arrive in a timely manner I wish there would have been some sort of instruction for installing the intake..Motor apart and hands dirty isn't exactly fun to go looking to the web for install videos which I didn't really find
Sorry about that. We have the general Mtake video, granted it's filmed on the Z, it's essentially the same process.
Of note, now that we've updated our site, adding PDF instructions is on the todo list....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts