Honda Grom banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Vendor
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Made to my spec by what I consider to be the greatest brake line builder in the USA, Spiegler. These are complete sets, front and rear, banjos (others charge $27), and hardware. Smoked lines with gold fittings, these lines truly add a LOT of stopping power to the Grom. Built with the OEM style rubber fittings for correct routing.

*Made in the USA
*Teflon lined
*Lifetime Warranty

Available @ MNNTHBX - Enter

$125 a set.

·
Vendor
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not extended. My whole angle is motard like performance. I realize there's a market for low and long, but that's not my vision. Too much fun to be had here to kill it in the name of style alone....

As for Brembos... I may. That said, I'm shocked they're in such demand. Nissin has made great braking systems forever, and they stop this bike very well. I was honestly shocked how much stopping power was picked up by ditching the stock lines.

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
Not extended. My whole angle is motard like performance. I realize there's a market for low and long, but that's not my vision. Too much fun to be had here to kill it in the name of style alone....

As for Brembos... I may. That said, I'm shocked they're in such demand. Nissin has made great braking systems forever, and they stop this bike very well. I was honestly shocked how much stopping power was picked up by ditching the stock lines.
I think I love you.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Diggin the orange

·
Registered
143 Posts
How much slack will be on the rear? I was thinking about the g-craft swing arm so not that much of an extension but would really like to see the brembo setup. These lines couldnt be any nicer!

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Pretty sure I will be getting these. Any chance you will offer them in different colors?

·
Vendor
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
From a business standpoint, I will be sticking to these colors and pairs only. Spiegler will make anything you need, but be aware that they sell at the MSRP of $158. I've just chosen to sell them as cheaply as I can justify, which is $125.

·
Registered
39 Posts
When will they be available? Winter is coming and I can't wait much longer....I still might just build my own. I priced it out today and I can build my own goodridge lines for about 30.00 cheaper, but the fittings would be black instead of gold. I'm trying to determine how badly I need gold brake line fittings. Depending on how reasonable your shipping charges are, I'm looking at 40-50 bucks difference. But on the other hand, the gold is totally bad ass.... What to do, what to do...

·
Vendor
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
They're here now, and should show on my site anytime once my web gal gets them posted. Shipping will be $6-7ish via Priority.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Just installed my new lines. The fit and finish is flawless.

HOLY EFFING BRAKES MAN!!!

anyone that doesn't install braided lines is an idiot. And this kit is super bitchin.

Braided lines, double h pads and dot5.1 fluid and I'm almost scared to touch the lever.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Very cool. I want some with all blue fittings.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Delivery scheduled for tomorrow, can't wait to get these and the fender eliminator installed tomorrow. Ohlins showed up today too so that will be going on as well :in love:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts