Honda Grom banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
neat little part that cleans the clutter up ! keep the unique parts coming Greg.

I spy the rear sets off your demo bike... can't wait to see whats in store for those too.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Like the idea but this will not work with my bike and anyone else who had R&G sliders

But still great to see G putting parts out to clean the bike up

·
Registered
171 Posts
For the sake of symmetry, is there any chance you'll make one for the other side? I ordered the cover and promptly received it, but I don't think my OCD will allow each side to be different.lol

·
Registered
695 Posts
Just the right. Look at the bike and you'll see there's no need on the left. All the ugly junk is on the right.
Exactly. The only thing that really bothered me was that chunky silver cylinder on the right side. I think it's the starter? Idk. But I was planning on painting it black until I saw MNNTHBX has a simple fix for that.

Sent from my iPhone using HondaGrom.net

·
Registered
171 Posts
Yeah I love the look of the panel, I just really wanted one for both sides. It's not that the other side is ugly, it's just that I'd prefer hat the sides match

·
Vendor
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It hides more unsightly stuff besides the starter...

I'm OCD myself, but even if there was need for a left, there's no good way to mount it, so they wouldn't match anyway. It cleans the bike up a lot, and you can't see both sides of a bike at one time, so in no way does it stick out. They've been quiet well received in fact. We just ran out of stock, but new production will begin in about a week.

·
Vendor
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
There's a LONG list of things to come. After several years of Ruckus work, we've yet to stop bringing new product, and the Grom will be no different. That's where the fun is for me. Unfortunately, it's always a slow process...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts