1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
172 Posts
The quality of these levers is amazing. I was on the fence at first but after seeing one on a SX race engine in Troy lee design factory store I was convinced. There is a noticeable improvement over the tb parts one I replaced. More ridged and somehow feels like it does not take as much effort. I replaced the metal tip with a rubber one sold separately by hammerhead. Makes it nice to ride in my comfy slip on shoes. Hey MNNTHBX, thought about stocking these replacement shift tips? There are a few color options available.

Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Wheel Motorcycle

·
Premium Member
532 Posts
How are these shifter's when it comes to finding neutral? I have heard that direct shifter's that remove the linkage system makes for a more difficult time in this department.I had hammerheads shifter on my WR250r and liked it a lot.

·
Registered
2021 Honda Monkey
58 Posts
The quality of these levers is amazing. I was on the fence at first but after seeing one on a SX race engine in Troy lee design factory store I was convinced. There is a noticeable improvement over the tb parts one I replaced. More ridged and somehow feels like it does not take as much effort. I replaced the metal tip with a rubber one sold separately by hammerhead. Makes it nice to ride in my comfy slip on shoes. Hey MNNTHBX, thought about stocking these replacement shift tips? There are a few color options available.

View attachment 83086
What foot pegs are those?

·
Vendor
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cant answer the peg question, but here’s a heads up… For the last year, the entire industry has been plagued with supply chain delays. We’ve personally dealt with it daily. Of everyone we deal with, none have been more held up than Hammerhead, and they account for the largest portion of our back orders. We’re told we’ll receive 300 of these levers in 2-3 weeks, so if you’re one of the many waiting, that’s where we stand….

·
Vendor
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As part of the world's supply chain mess, we've waiting on our latest run of these levers for over six months, but THEY'RE NOW BACK IN STOCK! We've got about 40 backorders to ship, but the remainder is ready if you're looking for the best lever out there....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts