Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't like my mirrors , so a good alternative are ktm 690 smc mirrors . They are a direct replacement . I wish I could upload a pic but this forum wont let me .

·
Registered
677 Posts
I just got a bar end mirror on mine. I really like that it sees around me. Stock location doesn't do that well

I removed the screw for the stock bar weight on the left side, took the little cone mounting thing off the bar end mirror, took the stock bolt/screw for the weight and 3 washers and threaded it on. It's nice and super solid. I like that the stock screw has that.... Anti turn gooberd up threads. No thread locker needed. Rode 130 miles with it today, 0 issues

·
Registered
39 Posts
anyone have a good link for a pair of the cbr1000r mirrors?

·
Registered
89 Posts
I ordered the CB1000R's from partzilla.com. After a couple days I got a Refound Confirmation Order on mail. Apparently they did not like my Visa-card payment. I contacted them after, and they suggested to try via Paypal instead. Just a heads up in case you want to order via partzilla. I cancelled the order and decided buy these instead. ImageUploadedByHondaGrom.net1407355619.035949.jpg

1 - 20 of 29 Posts