Honda Grom banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't like my mirrors , so a good alternative are ktm 690 smc mirrors . They are a direct replacement . I wish I could upload a pic but this forum wont let me .

·
Registered
677 Posts
I just got a bar end mirror on mine. I really like that it sees around me. Stock location doesn't do that well

I removed the screw for the stock bar weight on the left side, took the little cone mounting thing off the bar end mirror, took the stock bolt/screw for the weight and 3 washers and threaded it on. It's nice and super solid. I like that the stock screw has that.... Anti turn gooberd up threads. No thread locker needed. Rode 130 miles with it today, 0 issues

Reactions: rkwfxd

·
Registered
17 Posts
Vehicle Motorcycle accessories Motorcycle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire All-terrain vehicle Automotive lighting Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle These are the CB1000R mirrors they look really good on the bike compared to the stock Lollipop mirrors. They are a direct replacement no modification needed and the stems are black so it looks good on a black bike like mine.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Triumph Tiger 800XC mirrors. Now I can see behind me.

·
Registered
39 Posts
anyone have a good link for a pair of the cbr1000r mirrors?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I like the cbr mirrors

·
Registered
89 Posts
I ordered the CB1000R's from partzilla.com. After a couple days I got a Refound Confirmation Order on mail. Apparently they did not like my Visa-card payment. I contacted them after, and they suggested to try via Paypal instead. Just a heads up in case you want to order via partzilla. I cancelled the order and decided buy these instead. Automotive mirror Rear-view mirror Auto part

1 - 20 of 29 Posts