·
Registered
386 Posts
Lucky. I'm still waiting. I'm almost ready to get my money back! Lol

Sent from my MB865 using HondaGrom.net mobile app

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm glad I pulled my deposit From Motoprimo. Did you call around at all?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using HondaGrom.net mobile app

·
Registered
293 Posts
By the way, I have been taking (track) riding courses at DCTC with ZARS - http://www.ridezars.com - I would highly recommend them. I will probably be there the next 3 weekends.

The crowd is mainly people on fast sportbikes looking to improve their skills, some guys already have their white numbers, but it's broken down by skill level so I'm not out there with the pro racers.

They are more than welcoming, and the Grom is a great time on that little tiny track. Would love to see some more Groms in the beginner groups with me!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Just picked up a black one for myself. I am going to snatch the next black one I can find anywhere near the cities.

When are we going to do a ride? I just signed up to meet with "Hecks Angels" a metro scooter club I found through google. Hoping to join them for a ride before the snow falls.

Sent from my iPhone using HondaGrom.net

·
Registered
66 Posts
I picked up a second Grom let's ride! I also started the hashtag #gromMSP on Instagram to group some photos together.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Got mine this spring at the honda house.
nearly have 2000 miles on it and is a very practical motorcycle.
Two weekends ago I drove to visit a friend in Minneapolis. (I live in Glenwood which is south of Alexandria.) Took 55 all the way there with zero problems.
I run most of my miles WOT and still get around 100 mpg. I added a Givi windshield and amazingly add at least a couple mph and it really made a difference. Great overlooked performance mod for top speed. Wide open on level ground, zero wind and sitting straight up is 59-61 mph. Hills and wind do affect performance. If I'm going with a wind I need to back off the throttle or run into the redline.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I just picked up a black grom yesterday, got it from osseo powersports. This is my first street legal bike, I've just had small pitbikes in the past (crf50, klx110). I'll be sticking close to home for quite a while until I get used to riding with cars.

·
Registered
66 Posts
BFox I saw yours there when I got mine. They're brothers. I planned a group ride for Saturday August 16 in St Paul. The route will be scooter friendly you should come. I think 7 various scooters are going including my two black Groms.

41 - 60 of 106 Posts