Honda Grom banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for anyone around the Murfreesboro TN area for Grom riders! Just got one and looking for anyone close who rides!

·
Registered
80 Posts
im in Nolensville and I grew up in the boro (RHS). My parents still live there and I visit them on my GROM as much as I can. they live off bradyville pike and Rutherford blvd. I still ride the GROM around even in this cold weather. I also own a ruckus and a NC700x. I was just on it yesterday, took it to the gym. one of my favorite rides is to go to the Jack Daniels distillery. the pic is when I took the NC but I also took the GROM once. ImageUploadedByHondaGrom.net1421419739.067768.jpg ImageUploadedByHondaGrom.net1421419761.669479.jpg ImageUploadedByHondaGrom.net1421419807.124766.jpg

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice I just bought my grom this week, I have a stretched ruckus and a supermoto. Not much riding in the cold I work 6-6 so it freezing when I leave and get home, but possibly riding this weekend.
ImageUploadedByHondaGrom.net1421463692.603164.jpg ImageUploadedByHondaGrom.net1421463722.081881.jpg

·
Registered
93 Posts
Wats up man? Welcome. Im relatively new also and with a black (for now) grom. I will probably be riding this weekend also since we have slight warm front on the way. I'm in central va btw.

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
oh man, nice ruckus! I really like running errands on mine. picking up groceries is no issue at all with front door parking and the under seat storage space.

you can always use your GROM as a commuter. I take it on the interstate for small stints it does fine! I've gotten up to 67 mph and its stock (full tuck and slight semi drafting). but ever since I got that fuel pump recall done, I've only been able to do 64. and I get around 90 mpg avg. since there's NO wind protection and with this cold weather, you have to cover that neck and chin area really well tho. I'll pm you my number if you wanna get a group together or do a long ride. I think a day trip to deals gap one sat or sun would be a blast! or any similar trip.

·
Registered
469 Posts
oh man, nice ruckus! I really like running errands on mine. picking up groceries is no issue at all with front door parking and the under seat storage space.

you can always use your GROM as a commuter. I take it on the interstate for small stints it does fine! I've gotten up to 67 mph and its stock (full tuck and slight semi drafting). but ever since I got that fuel pump recall done, I've only been able to do 64. and I get around 90 mpg avg. since there's NO wind protection and with this cold weather, you have to cover that neck and chin area really well tho. I'll pm you my number if you wanna get a group together or do a long ride. I think a day trip to deals gap one sat or sun would be a blast! or any similar trip.
You speak the truth about covering the neck and chin area..it's really cold if you don't!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Will there be another this season unfortunately work is opening up a new store and Father's Day weekend is the chosen move day lol

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hey guys,

Jordan here in Christiana (just outside of Murfreesboro). Just picked up my grom a week and a half ago. How often do you guys get out and ride?

·
Registered
60 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've had my Grom for ~4 months, first on-road bike and don't have anyone to ride with. I ride all over from Spring Hill (home base) to Columbia to Murfreesboro to Nashville. If anyone in the area wants to ride just shoot me PM and we can exchange numbers

1 - 19 of 19 Posts