Honda Grom banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to the forum. Just picked up a grom as my first motorcycle and am living around Arlington VA. Looking for more people to cruise with. Let me know.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just joined the forum. I have had my grom for a year and am at Fort Meade, MD. There were 3 of us but now there is only 2. would definitely want to meet up and ride!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am not far from Towson, I am in Perry Hall area! Let me know if you're interested to organize something soon now that the weather is getting better.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Carroll county here. I know there’s at least 3 local groms I know of.

Local Facebook group SCOOTMD
All small bore riders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
21 Posts
Pasadena here. between baltimore and annapolis. im always down to ride, no such thing as too cold. hmu whenever
cell: 443 8six7__4757
IG: Sh00bs

·
Registered
2 Posts
New to the group. I just picked up a 17 grom on Monday. Looking to gain a few grom buddies I’m out of Brooklyn Park/Glen Burnie area, Just south of Baltimore.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Pasadena here. between baltimore and annapolis. im always down to ride, no such thing as too cold. hmu whenever
cell: 443 8six7__4757
IG: Sh00bs

Added on the gram. Pretty sure you know my buddy brad and you were at his Christmas tree burning party. Lol

·
Registered
21 Posts
SOOOOOO short notice, but about 5 of us are meeting up tomorrow at my place in pasadena for a ride. around 4:30 - 5pm, 2 of my buddies on dual sports might join us too
shoot me a txt if you wanna come. Sam syklfjsd;lkfjs something, his buddy ( i think they're friends?), my buddy mike who'se new to riding, my buddy richard who just got a grom the other day, and myself are confirmed. txt 443 8SIX7 47/57 for my address, more then enough parking at my house... SORRRY FOR THE SHORT NOTICE, we kinda just planned this yesterday on the grom riders facepage page : P

·
Registered
21 Posts
Anyone down for a ride this weekend? suppose to be nice... add me on fb/instagram, we have a fb messanger group chat going on, about 8 of us or so in pasadena/GB area

·
Registered
609 Posts
Not on Saturday, you need to be sitting by your front door waiting on a package to show up, lol.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Not on Saturday, you need to be sitting by your front door waiting on a package to show up, lol.
touche ! at the moment im running a stock header to a welded aftermarket shorty mid pipe and a yoshi rs2 muffler. budget build i think i have $145 in the whole thing... wanted the loop exhuast for more low end, but im not sure if i'll keep the zoom muffler or swap the yoshi over to it. decisions decisions..

also are you in MD ? i noticed the extremely fast shipping and was like there's no way that's coming from ca in 2 days

·
Registered
609 Posts
Lol, I said in the ad priority shipping. I gave the package to my wife yesterday morning and told her to standby for an address, lol.

Yeah their both good cans. The zoom can sounded good too. I understand the brand name but I don’t like the riveted name on the can. I almost drilled the two rivers out to remove it and put new rivets in without the name. Now that I think about it, I should’ve removed the name and painted that as well then riveted it back on, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 60 Posts