Honda Grom banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently picked up a 23 Grom, and had fun putting the TST taillight and fender removal kit on. I have watched other people's YouTube clips showing what appears to be the Harbor Freight stand which I have purchased oh, and doesn't fit at all. The stand was purchased not in a box. Am I missing a second part? It's way too wide for the bike And I haven't pinpointed exactly where lifting places anyway. Definitely a newbie in that! I also put a diminutive luggage rack on the back which I think looks pretty good. I wanted it to be useful but not clunky looking.
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Plant Vehicle
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Plant Vehicle
Bicycle part Musical instrument accessory Triangle Road surface Bicycle accessory

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow thank you. What I sent you in the picture was literally all I had to go on as that's how it looks sitting on the shelf thank you very much I will be in touch with Harbor Freight.

·
Registered
32 Posts
When I purchased mine, there was only one floor model. It was missing those same parts. When asked, they purposely would not sell that one but instead grabbed one from the stockroom. It was in a bag with those parts.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's all fixed. I strapped what I had on a bigger motorcycle and on a beautiful day was able to take a 50 mile one way trip to a different Harbor Freight and do an exchange and come back so I'm all set now. Thanks everybody for your concerns

1 - 7 of 7 Posts