13 Posts
Here is a cuter one.

Tire Plant Land vehicle Sky Vehicle

·
Registered
27 Posts
Here is a cuter one.

View attachment 91089
i snagged a red zeta magnetic drain plug for my 2019 red monkey. my mechanic recommended zeta.

Zeta (ZETA) Magnetic drain bolt aluminum Red Bolt size x thread length - Pitch: M12x15-P1.5 Honda [HONDA] Yamaha [YAMAHA] Kawasaki [KAWASAKI] ZE58-1523

only issue with it is that i was forced to purchase from this amazon link and u never know with amazon cause so many fakes are sold there. i hope no one is faking zeta magnetic drain plugs. the thought came accross my mind because i know rare earth magnetics are pricey, but I don't know if that is used on the zeta. are zeta's considered the best?

·
Registered
2015 red grom with mods
10 Posts
Doesn't the screen above the oil plug pick up most of this type junk that might be in the engine?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Doesn't the screen above the oil plug pick up most of this type junk that might be in the engine?
I suppose it depends on the size of the filter mesh and what “most” consists of. I figure that since this engine does not have a traditional filter element, a magnetic plug can only be a better than. Judging by what stuck to my plug, it’s picking up something.

Here’s a good article about magnetic plugs in general:
A closer look at magnetic drain plugs - RevZilla

1 - 7 of 7 Posts