Honda Grom banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Nope don't like it. If I change my exhaust I want a CF muffler. Hopefully a quiet one.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope don't like it. If I change my exhaust I want a CF muffler. Hopefully a quiet one.
LOL

For me I just don't like the carbon fiber look.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
LOL

For me I just don't like the carbon fiber look.
My problem is I like it TOO much. I'm tempted to replace the fenders and under tank rails and install a belly pan and rear view mirrors etc..... all in CF.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My problem is I like it TOO much. I'm tempted to replace the fenders and under tank rails and install a belly pan and rear view mirrors etc..... all in CF.

I guess it would not be bad, it would be like a CF theme.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Yeah but I am afraid I might go overboard.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I agree. I wanted a CF exhaust for my ruckus, but went w SS instead...for the Grom I might have to do CF.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well then I might just be the only member here with a Maggot exhuast.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I'll tell you what I DO like about it. To me it looks "factory" similar to the hand made systems they ran on the superbikes of the 80's.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'll tell you what I DO like about it. To me it looks "factory" similar to the hand made systems they ran on the superbikes of the 80's.
Yep, a megaphone style.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'm kinda liking that.

Reactions: gromhawk

·
Registered
918 Posts
I like the sound and am on the fence about the looks. I think it would look good on a bigger bike. Anyone know if they have any GP style exhaust out?

·
Registered
457 Posts
About the same length as the maggot but side mount to the rear sets i seen msx's with sum and theres a metal bracket that it hooks to.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts