Honda Grom banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
I wanted that color combo (black w/gold rims) so bad. That's the color combo of my CB parked next to my Grom. I guess I can change the colors down the road.

Bike looks badass.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Both quite impractical.... but that black one... jezus, put a rider on it and its on the freaking ground.

Also that trailer.... seriously... what you gonna hook it to a hitch thats 3 in off the ground?
well im sure they are pulling it with a low-rider.
dont forget the 8" drop they have on the hitch too.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Both bikes were built by composimo for SEMA, the black one was built in 2014for the honda booth and actually fit in a matching Honda Fit!
- but was also at the 2015 show slightly hidden
The white one 2015 was built for the honda booth again but was pulled by a matching honda suv

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
I saw them at SEMA (my job sends me every year). The trailer was as badass as the Groms haha. I'll see if I took pictures. Hondas booth is always just a couple rows down from ours.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Nope, no pictures. I remember why now. I was too focused on another bike they had in the Honda booth. They had these sweet guards with mirrors on there and I was trying to find out where I could get some for my CB1000R. I think they'd look sweet on my CB.

ImageUploadedByHondaGrom.net1455756669.035667.jpg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts