Honda Grom banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
4,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
M4 Performance Exhaust for the Honda Grom / MSX 125

Features a Low Mount canister with Stainless Tubing & Custom Black Ceramic Muffler.

This M4 Exhaust improves performance, looks & sound on your Grom.
And Includes a Removeable quiet insert.

For more information information, click on the link below.

>> M4 Full Exhaust for Honda GROM <<

m4grom.jpg

·
Registered
249 Posts
Okay, so I just got a call from HardRacing telling me that the M4 exhaust is on back order. Let me say that again... I just got a call from HardRacing telling me that the M4 exhaust is on back order. Not an email. A phone call from an honest to goodness person. And while I am, of course, disappointed that the M4 is out of stock I'm still in shock that a vendor actually took the time to call me and make me aware of the situation.

Kudos to HardRacing for the excellent customer service..!

·
Vendor
4,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay, so I just got a call from HardRacing telling me that the M4 exhaust is on back order. Let me say that again... I just got a call from HardRacing telling me that the M4 exhaust is on back order. Not an email. A phone call from an honest to goodness person. And while I am, of course, disappointed that the M4 is out of stock I'm still in shock that a vendor actually took the time to call me and make me aware of the situation.

And thanks your patience. :)

Should ship out end of the week.

·
Banned
1,683 Posts

did you have bad customer service with someone else that didnt call ? is that why you are bolding your statement ?

·
Registered
249 Posts
did you have bad customer service with someone else that didnt call ? is that why you are bolding your statement ?
My statement, and bolding, was due to the fact that IMO customer service in general nowadays sucks. I've ordered many things online and it never ceases to amaze me how some vendors offer almost no communication regarding the sale. An email from HardRacing is what I would have expected, but they went beyond my expectations and took the time to call me in person, something almost unheard of in this day and age. As someone who works in sales, I know how important it is to keep your customers informed with the latest up to date information regarding their order.

There are many vendors sponsored here at hondagrom.net with whom I have not done business with, but I can only hope that they conduct their sales with the same attention to customer service as HardRacing...

·
Registered
249 Posts
Wanted to follow up on this...
The M4 exhaust showed up this past Thursday and I got it installed today (not much else to do here on the East Coast with all the friggin rain).
The exhaust was packed really, really well. There was almost more weight in packing in the box than there was product. I removed all the bubblewrap and was really happy with the muffler. Nice paint and nice welds.
Attaching the muffler was a breeze - I didn't experience any of the problems some people had with bending the flange - and everything bolted up nice and tight. Took it out for a test ride and couldn't believe the difference, both in sound and performance.
This is the only aftermarket exhaust I have experience with so I really don't have anything to compare it to, but I'm super happy with my purchase and would recommend the M4 to anyone who's looking for a mid-range priced, low mount muffler.
Thanks again HardRacing..!

20151001_182132.jpg 20151001_183502.jpg 20151001_182702.jpg 20151003_150149.jpg

·
Vendor
4,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wanted to follow up on this...
The M4 exhaust showed up this past Thursday and I got it installed today (not much else to do here on the East Coast with all the friggin rain).
The exhaust was packed really, really well. There was almost more weight in packing in the box than there was product. I removed all the bubblewrap and was really happy with the muffler. Nice paint and nice welds.
Attaching the muffler was a breeze - I didn't experience any of the problems some people had with bending the flange - and everything bolted up nice and tight. Took it out for a test ride and couldn't believe the difference, both in sound and performance.
This is the only aftermarket exhaust I have experience with so I really don't have anything to compare it to, but I'm super happy with my purchase and would recommend the M4 to anyone who's looking for a mid-range priced, low mount muffler.
Thanks again HardRacing..!

View attachment 23464 View attachment 23465 View attachment 23466 View attachment 23467

You are very welcome.

And thank you for your great feedback post.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts