Honda Grom banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Ask shapeshifter what a nightmare this shipper is. This is a Honda part. Try local honda dealer and see if its in the books yet. Honda is putting out press with these h2c options

MSX125 H2C

This will be the first part I order. Waiting til grom is in my garage before I order anything.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I tried my local Honda dealer with the part number here in France.
They did not recognise it as a Honda number, and they couldn't find any racks for the Grom (msx)
I bought mine from Tyga, 35€ plus tax.
We're lucky we have a Tyga depot here in Europe, so posage was dirt cheap.

Oh and FYI I beleive someone on here has had probs with that Ebay seller you linked to

Dog

·
Registered
685 Posts
Do not buy from kingkongsoap!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
412 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Not sure if folks are still discussing this topic but I found the H2C rack with a nice Hepco & Becker hard case at webike in Japan for 165.00 shipped. Couldn't find the rack in the USA and would have cost 70 shipped from Thailand. The hard cases are available in the US but are probably about the same price shipped as I paid at webike. The Hepco and Becker dealers in the US, I found 2, sell a mini rack but it was 170.00, could not double as a strap on rack when I had the hard case removed, and required a 3rd mounting spot on the fender itself which I didn't like, even though it's probably more sturdy that way. Anyways, ride on or should I say Grom on!
Text Font Audio equipment Screenshot

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
No, but I got a few bucks off for a promo, like 5.00 (5000 yen). Next time, doh! Thank you! Curious about how long it will take to get here to Seattle area. They say it shipped yesterday.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Our rack is made in the USA!!

And it has threaded inserts built into the top plate so bolting a case (givi, pelican, etc) is totally secure as opposed to the ghetto clamp bar you have to use with a tube rack

2014+ Honda Grom Cargo Rack System

Forum members use the coupon code VM-FREE and get free shipping and save some bucks over my auctions on ebay

·
Registered
26 Posts
Blue Ridge, the kit has left Tokyo International...I may have it by this time next week just in time for my vacation but will post as soon as I have it all set up.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Sorta can't believe it but my parts from Webike Japan have been delivered already. Will install Tues. and post some pics....

·
Registered
461 Posts
I've got one of these an it's a nice piece.

Our rack is made in the USA!!

And it has threaded inserts built into the top plate so bolting a case (givi, pelican, etc) is totally secure as opposed to the ghetto clamp bar you have to use with a tube rack

2014+ Honda Grom Cargo Rack System

Forum members use the coupon code VM-FREE and get free shipping and save some bucks over my auctions on ebay

1 - 20 of 30 Posts