Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am closer to the West side of LA (2 hours west of NOLA) but once they come out, lets get a group together to do a ride!! I will through it in the back of the truck and hop on I-10 east for a meet up (or ride it on HWY 90 the whole way :wink:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Live in Ascension Parish, but the GROM will be delivered to Cycle World Houma. Count me in for the Louisiana ride.

Sent to the past from the Very Large Hadron Collider.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Gotcha. Well it seems like down south we will have a decent size group to get a fall ride together!

Sent from the refrigerator using HondaGrom.net mobile app.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I just put down my deposit with the dealer in Hammond, but I'm actually down in the Metairie area, right off River Road. Dealer said expected delivery for them is around the first of September. Long story short, I took the motorcycle course at an HD dealer in Tennessee 5-6 years ago, but I never bought a bike and let my endorsement lapse. Any tips out there on passing the road test?

·
Registered
223 Posts
If it's anything like MS you should have no problem. They made me drive around a building and that was it.
That's the same story I heard from the dealer yesterday too. Sounds good to me. On another note, are there any good stores for riding gear? Actually already have a jacket, helmet and gloves. Looking for some shoes/boots. I like the TCX X-Streets, but their website doesn't list any locations in the US. Sorta wanted to try them on before I bought them. Even if I manage to get the right size, no guarantee I'll actually like the way they feel.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts