Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
My ruck morphed into a sinister beast and has taken me plenty deep into the darkness. The Grom is actually pulling me back into the light. At least until that becomes unholy as well:furious:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I have wanted a Ruck for a long time but could not justify the price for the limited use I would get from it. Now with so many hitting CL I am sort of back in the market, not instead of a Grom but in addition to. Been to the dealer several times to look at them but I keep coming to the same conclusions. 1) Pretty sure as soon as I get my Grom I will no longer want a Ruck or a scooter of at type and 2) Each time I look at a Ruck I look at the Zuma 125 right next to it and realize while it is not as "cool" as a Ruck, for the extra money I would use a Z125 a LOT more.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I had to make choice keep my ruck and keep day dreaming about riding a grom or put her up for sale and pull the trigger on grom well im waiting for my grom now lol

·
Registered
205 Posts
I was going to keep my ruck and also have the grom but i posted up for sale to spark interest and got $3,000 for it which i think its pretty good considering it was a 50cc still.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I was going to keep my ruck and also have the grom but i posted up for sale to spark interest and got $3,000 for it which i think its pretty good considering it was a 50cc still.

dang 3k, if u dont mind... how much did you have in on it?

i'm same boat, i just sold my ar-15 yesterday for $2800 to help fund my grom purchase and keep the wifey happy.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
i'm same boat, i just sold my ar-15 yesterday for $2800 to help fund my grom purchase and keep the wifey happy.[/QUOTE]

Must have been one damn fine AR-15.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I would not have sold my AR. I will not sell my AR.

But I have a 1982 Honda XR100 for sale if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
530 Posts

i'm same boat, i just sold my ar-15 yesterday for $2800 to help fund my grom purchase and keep the wifey happy.
I want to ask the same thing about your AR ... 28 wowza, supply and demand I guess.

·
Registered
205 Posts

I want to say well over 1k, I never like to add up what i throw into toys cause im pretty sure i will end up crying lol. Here is a pic of the ruckus:

·
Registered
475 Posts
Rucks have always been on sale, it seemed like it to me anyways. However now I see people who have been out the Ruckus scene come back because of the Grom.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Naaaaa it happens EVERY YEAR!!!
The Natural Filter of Hardcoreness does it job!
It starts off like this.
Dude or Dudette GETs a Ruckus "Stock!"
They have a blast, riding all over the place!
Then them Mod cuz they met (Add Shop affiliation here __________)
Spend tons of $$$$ & STOP having FUN cuz they be too cool or their bike keeps breaking @[email protected] cuz the curse of GY6
Then they run out of $$$$ OR get burnt out cuz of broken bike, reality hit, & they be GONE!!!
That's why I ALWAYS preach... GET HAPPY, STAY HAPPY!
Peeps that Learn/Live that quote Have been in it for the long haul.
All other GET Filtered out Every Year!
Don't worry, I will always have at least one Ruck in my Stable.
The problem I am having is making room for another 2 wheel ie. Grom

-Honest™

1 - 20 of 38 Posts