Honda Grom banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called around most of northern Calif and up to Sacramento at various Honda dealers and the Groms are either spoken for or the OTD price is over $4,000. The average price for GROMs near me in Santa Clara area is $4,000-$4,100.

The average OTD price from the two nicest dealers are around $3,600-$3,500.

Most GROMS are sold or new supplies are coming in Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan and Feb. Most dealers I talked to said the are getting one or two.

If you want to see two Groms in Northern Calif. Mission Honda in Daly City is unboxing and setting up a Black and a Red one as of today. Their OTD price is $4,100.

So if a new 2014-15 Hayabusa comes out to counter the ZX-1400 before I get my GROM than all my money will go towards a new Hayabusa, but I will still get a GROM.

I called the two dealers that I had my name on the waiting list and I'm number 4 at one because I think most buyers are opting out due to their $4,100 price tag out the door and at the other place I'm number 6 and their price is more reasonable at $3,600 OTD.

There is one place in the Bay area where their price is under $3,600 OTD but they won't get any till FEB 2014.

Sucks to be GROMLESS for 2013

For all that got their GROM RIDE safe.

·
Registered
171 Posts
It'd be a hell of a hike, but if you're down for a road trip, I've got two more comin on September...I'm in Md

2004 Honda 919
1978 Triumph Tiger
1989 Honda GL15 ( A work in progress...)
2014 Honda Grom ( Soon to come)

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am Crofton.lol I sold the red bike.

2004 Honda 919
1978 Triumph Tiger
1989 Honda GL15 ( A work in progress...)
2014 Honda Grom ( Soon to come)
lol awesome man. The name makes sense now! I stopped by yesterday to check out the black one that was waiting on the owner to pick up. Ill be keeping in touch with you guys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts