Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I am looking for nice looking big double round headlights (black, not chrome) like in the photos shown here, anyone any idea which one to buy and where, thanks.

Screen Shot 2016-09-05 at 21.01.27.png Screen Shot 2016-09-05 at 21.01.33.png

The ones that are found easily on eBay aliexpress etc etc are the following, but i don't like them, they look too tiny and i hate the finish on the glass, i need better looking ones hehe ;)

Screen Shot 2016-09-05 at 21.01.49.png

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I believe those are a ruckus headlight conversion kit that isn't in production anymore. You're not the first person I've seen ask about them.

Edit: There's this, but you'll need to supply the Ruckus headlights. This is a bracket and mounting hardware. http://www.minimotolab.com/product/mml-ruckeyes/

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe those are a ruckus headlight conversion kit that isn't in production anymore. You're not the first person I've seen ask about them.

Edit: There's this, but you'll need to supply the Ruckus headlights. This is a bracket and mounting hardware. Mini Moto Lab - Canada's Custom Honda Ruckus Connect

Thanks, you are right, they probably are the ruckus twin headlights.
150 dollar for those brackets is a bit too much in my opinion although they look great to be honest.
Found aftermarket headlight for the ruckus as well for 100 bucks, but not sure how they look without the grill, could very well be they used those cheap headlights in the grill too, hmmm thinking and searching some more, but thanks for the reply, i am 1 step further now!

Ruckus NPS 50 Headlight Turn Signal Bracket Set Black | eBay

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok so now I am looking for the original ruckus (not the zoomer) twin headlights, so if anyone knows where to buy them or has them for sale please let me know

thanks

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
THOSE TWIN ONES you dotn like? I had a set of those on another rbike, they are made really well and work fantastic. just fyi.

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
THOSE TWIN ONES you dotn like? I had a set of those on anotherr bike, they are made really well and work fantastic. just fyi.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Theres also a guy on the forums who had some custom mounts made up for these, he might still have one left. I believe his name was coltons95.
He sold out and never had anymore made. I wish I bought some when he had the complete kits, Ruckus lights and brackets together.

·
Registered
499 Posts
just to let you know grom madrid. The ruckus lights are glass, so if you ever lay your grom down, there's a chance that they'll shatter.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello! You can look here. I always use it for finding the most suitable price for me, because I don't want to pay more than it really costs. By the way, the headlights are very cool. I'm even thinking about buying such too.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts