Honda Grom banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can’t find any for the 2022 but heats any year cam gears work. Does anyone have experience with any or recommend any specific brands? And would they run standard timing or would they need to be adjusted off the rip to work for the 2022?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Why do you even need one if you are not going to adjust it? Cameron Jones had some but he pulls content from his site when he's busy racing and stuff. Yuminashi is the only other one I've seen that it easy to get shipped to the US. I have a few coming, but the package has just cleared customs and may be tied up with the postal service over the holiday weekend.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why do you even need one if you are not going to adjust it? Cameron Jones had some but he pulls content from his site when he's busy racing and stuff. Yuminashi is the only other one I've seen that it easy to get shipped to the US. I have a few coming, but the package has just cleared customs and may be tied up with the postal service over the holiday weekend.
I’m replacing the cam so while it’s out I’d like to do the gear as well depending on how accessible they are. It’s honestly more for show at the moment but in the future having the option to adjust it would be nice. And again if the cams out and I gotta swap the gear over anyway it’s the best time to do so. So all year Groms use the same gear or are there adjustments that need to be made or is it just a slap on and go?

·
Registered
196 Posts
They all fit, the centerline tab varies on 14-20 and 22+. If you get an adjustable one that is obviously what you are altering, so you can adjust it to stock or either direction a few degrees.

I got mine yesterday and played with it a bit last night.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts