Honda Grom banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Unicorn hunter indeed! Never seen someone list their price range as Free - $500. How about Tree Fiddy?

Registered
500$ plus the balance to market value to be paid in beer upon delivery?

Shoot me a PM

Registered
Good luck. My totaled 2019 Grom with a folded-up frame sold at auction for $1,450 last year. Wheel bent, engine cracked, frame bent, plastics broken, fuel leaked... It was not driveable.
Whaaaat? I ''totaled'' a Grom, had a slightly bend frame neck, front wheel and plastics had scratches, as did the bottom part of the fork, bent front axle and broken headlight and headlight frame. Gave the insurance 220鈧 to buy it back from them 馃槅

Registered
Hello everyone I'm new here, im looking to buy a honda grom for in between free and $500.00 I would prefer it to be closer to colorado.
#optimistic
I"ve admired the Grom simply on looks since they were released. I'm not willing to pay $3500.00 for one. Patience finally leads me to what I want... CL posting in Dallas /Fort Worth... 2014 Grom $1500.00.... Called the guy to get address and I was on my way. One can't daudle on these. You need cash in hand and go NOW... I showed up, rode it . Bought it.... Bring home for assessment. 4400 miles. Needs rear tire, chain, some work on front turn signals. Has aftermarket seat cover, very nice, Yoshi exhaust. I"m a retired guy. I have other bikes... I really dig the Grom....

Registered
I"ve admired the Grom simply on looks since they were released. I'm not willing to pay $3500.00 for one. Patience finally leads me to what I want... CL posting in Dallas /Fort Worth... 2014 Grom $1500.00.... Called the guy to get address and I was on my way. One can't daudle on these. You need cash in hand and go NOW... I showed up, rode it . Bought it.... Bring home for assessment. 4400 miles. Needs rear tire, chain, some work on front turn signals. Has aftermarket seat cover, very nice, Yoshi exhaust. I"m a retired guy. I have other bikes... I really dig the Grom....
Congrats! That鈥檚 about as cheap as you are going to find a running one with a clean title.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts