Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't think we have one of these yet. Post up pics of items for your Grom when they come in.

Just received my tires, look pretty good, went with a beefier 140 in the rear.

Helmet (excuse the shirtlessness, it was very hot in my room)

·
Registered
475 Posts
Man...I'm refusing to buy anything until I get the Grom. Kind of like not having a baby shower until I know I have the baby.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Are those Pilot Powers? If so those are amazing tires, I have them on my street bike, super sticky in the corners.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I have my composimo bracket, same tire set, and a set of gold rim stripes to match my color scheme plans muah-ha-ha

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
White fly trekker helmet, red tire stickers, red anodized grips, cf panels for under the tank, and cf cover for the tank and gas cap. I think that's. all. Will be ordering the compositor tail light and new handle bars.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nice, post some pics, here are a few other things I received today, not really for the bike but I think it still counts. Alpinestars carbon gloves, alpinestars tgpr air jacket and bio back armor:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
My tail tidy is on order, got my power pures, got my white body work form tyga, projector headlamp and headlight guard. Do I need to postictures if y'all already did? I will post a picture of my pipe once it gets here.

·
Registered
659 Posts
This should be interesting. I know from a recent scooter rally in San Antonio, that few scooter riders wear gear. Most wear a helmet, but that's usually a skull cap type helmet. If they have a second article of gear it is usually a riding jacket, and that is generally it with jeans and sneakers and no gloves. Wish I had a photo. I rode my Vespa and I had the only full-face helmet out of about 150 scooter riders. Looks like a lot of Ruckus riders are looking at the Grom, so I wonder if they will go for the squid look or the full-gear look?

1 - 20 of 87 Posts