Honda Grom banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is posted on the Parts for sale page too... but many people don't look at that so I'll post it here too!

Yoshimura RS2 Pipe: Yoshimura RS2 Low Mount Exhaust - $245 Shipped (From LA)
OEM Exhaust: $90.00 Shipped
OEM Brake Lines: $18.00 Shipped
OEM Clutch Springs + Lifter Plate: $16 Shipped
OEM Airbox: $32.00 Shipped
Matte Black Pre Cut Vinyl Kit: $75.00 Shipped
OEM Rear Shock: $28.00 Shipped
MotoSeat Seat Cover (I installed it on my bike, but only rode like 10 miles with it): $30.00 Shipped
BRAND NEW MotoSeat Seat Cover: $45.00 Shipped (Retail is $65.00 + tax + shipping)

Let me know what you want, and id you want multiple things I'll lower the total. Thanks.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I would respectfully ask that you stop cross posting.

It borders on spam.

Both of your for sale posts have the same number of views currently so your statement regarding the other marketplace sub forum not getting the views is not correct.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would respectfully ask that you stop cross posting.

It borders on spam.

Both of your for sale posts have the same number of views currently so your statement regarding the other marketplace sub forum not getting the views is not correct.
but they attract different viewers, oh and I updated the price!

OEM Exhaust: $70.00 Shipped
OEM Brake Lines: $13.00 Shipped
OEM Clutch Springs + Lifter Plate: $13 Shipped
OEM Airbox: $28.00 Shipped
Matte Black Pre Cut Vinyl Kit: $50.00 Shipped
OEM Rear Shock: $23.00 Shipped
MotoSeat Seat Cover (I installed it on my bike, but only rode like 10 miles with it): $20.00 + Shipping
BRAND NEW MotoSeat Seat Cover: $30.00 + Shipping (Retail is $65.00 + tax + shipping)

Let me know what you want, and if you want multiple things I'll lower the total. Thanks.

·
Registered
184 Posts
but they attract different viewers
Right. People looking to purchase stuff go to the Classifieds section. You illustrated the point perfectly. Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts