Honda Grom banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While I wait for more aftermarket parts to show up and be produced I did a few simple mods. Took all the reflectors, mirrors, the whole tail with license plate light and blinkers, frame decals, honda decals, rear pegs and I'm sure I'm forgetting something. I added black dress up billet washers, one sided universal mirror that a friend gave me off his ruckus. More to come. I just picked her up yesterday.
Screw Fastener Rim Metal
Auto part Engine Vehicle Suspension Brake
Rotary tool Hand Finger
Iron Tire Metal Auto part Screw
Finger Hand Nail
Tire Automotive tire Auto part Vehicle Exhaust system
Tire Vehicle Auto part Automotive tire Vehicle brake
Wheel Auto part Alloy wheel Vehicle door Vehicle
Bicycle part Bicycle fork Auto part Vehicle Metal
Wheel Auto part Automotive wheel system Automotive design Technology

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice! How did you get the end bar screw loose, mine is a bitch! Any tips? :)
I used the biggest Phillips bit I could find on the end of a ratcheting gear wrench. I learned long ago from my ruckus that Honda over tightens everything.

·
Registered
674 Posts
You need an impact screwdriver. I got mine at.......wait for it...........Harbor Freight. Used it to get one of my bar ends off and nearly munged the screw head anyway...
Don't wanne go off topic too much but i even tried that.. I'm gonna take it back to my dealer and let them do it..

·
Registered
294 Posts
Don't wanne go off topic too much but i even tried that.. I'm gonna take it back to my dealer and let them do it..
mate just use ,some adjustable grip (water pump pliers) with abit of inner tube , on the black bars ends ! they loosen off ease

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Finally some more stuff done. Yoshi slip on exhaust(baffle removed) until I can find a good low down, tyga anodized red clutch/brake mount, red/silver clutch adjuster, tinted mini windshield, projector headlight, foam grips, pro taper bar, mnnthbx tail with led brake light.
[video]http://s37.photobucket.com/user/f150onfn40s/media/IMG_25651.mp4.html[/video]

·
Registered
166 Posts
Not to thread jack, but I bought the black HF bike stand for $27 with a coupon and it works great. Just thought I'd share since I saw the HF bike stand post.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts