Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We created this custom Grom graphics kit for one of our lady friends here on the forum. She told us her concept idea and we created based on her description.

This is just a sample to show you how we can custom create a Grom kit just for you. (fees may apply) All we need is your ideas...

Remember no copy righted or licensed logo requests please.

Leopard rose 1.JPG Leopard rose 2.JPG Leopard Rose Grom 4.JPG Leopard flower Grom kit.jpg

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I hope the owner / member posts up a photo of the bike once this is installed. Hard for me to visualize.

Sent from my iPhone using HondaGrom.net

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So, what you are saying is my illustration above does not help you get a feel of what the kit will look like?
All that work... :(

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's in my post at the top...? you don't see it? It is an attachment why can't you see it?

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
So, what you are saying is my illustration above does not help you get a feel of what the kit will look like?
All that work... :(
Sort of. Basically IMO your grafics look a LOT better once they are on the bike

Sent from my iPhone using HondaGrom.net

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes.. I agree, but until we can get installed photos we felt an illustration could serve to build anticipation & perhaps an order.
We have lots more Grom kit options in the works. Hope to show them soon.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Interesting overlay. Would love to see it done.

I think it would be really cool to have that purple or fuchsia or neon green and black leopard with reflective portions (maybe just on black) and a portion of the pattern exploded, if that makes sense.

Haha, I think that's too many ideas at once.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh my... my head is spinning. Real photos of this kit to come..
Once we get it produced I will take a photo of the kit before we box it.
Then once she puts the kit on I will publish photos as soon as she sends
them to me.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Pete! I LOVE my design. Yes, it's very girly. It's supposed to be like a "Beauty and the Beast" kinda thing...I'm pretty sure the Grom is the beauty, though! haha! I can't wait to see it! The guys at Powersportswraps were super great, I must have like, 20 emails from them to make SURE that I got everything I was envisioning in my head. Because I don't know the layout and I can't like, visualize exploded diagrams or schematics (never was good at those on an iq test, sadly) Pete was excellent at the placement of everything just how I wanted it...even tweaking the very last Rose. If you guys are thinking about making these bikes just that last bit of YOU, I'd totally give these guys a call. I'll post when I get it and when I study the video like a million times. Unfortunately, I might have to give them to Pete to post because everything I post is either upside down or sideways!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts